Good morning friends, and happy 2023
This year I’ve set myself the challenge of no spend and minimising/decluttering my life (blog post on the way) Now, before we get to that, I had a few items I needed to replace, ‘out with the old, in with the new’, and then better to do that than the *January Sales?
Also a few products I put by for upcoming birthday…shop smarter!
*A few items were purchased in the Boxing day sales but took a few weeks to arrive/collect
Remember… it’s not a saving if you didn’t want or need the item in the first place.
Below are a few bargains I picked up
• Disney Princess Washbag Toiletries Set – £10 now £3
• Oral-B Pro 1 680 Pink Electric Toothbrush With Travel Case – £60 now £25
• RuPaul Sashay Away 18 Shade Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette – £10 now £3
• Studio London Colour Icon Eyeshadow Pigment Vault – £5 now £2
Boots • No7 Protect & Perfect Collection 5 Piece Gift Set – £32 now £16 (value £68)
(Bought as a future gift for a friend)
• Soap & Glory Pinkly The Best Original Pink Collection 5 Piece Gift Set – £20 now £10 (value £33.75) (bought one for myself and a friend)
Make up Revolution • Revolution Skincare x Sali Hughes Reusable Fabric Rounds – £8 now £4
• Planet Revolution The Matte Fixing Spray – £7, now £3.50
XX Revolution x Powerpuff Girls Powerpuff Eye Patches – £15, now £7.50
• XX Revolution XX Nude Satin Liquid Lipstick in shades Sequel & Laid Each – £10, now £5
• Makeup Obsession Double Ended Felt Eyeliner Pen £7 now £4.90
• Makeup Revolution X Soph Super Spice Eyeshadow Palette £12, now £3.60
Matalan • Towels (Red Bath sheets) originally £12 now £7
• Maxi Dress £11, now £7.60
• Make up bag £6, now £3
• PJs set, £12.50, now £4
I’m pleased with the bargin’s I found, however remember, don’t get pulled into the hype of a sale if you weren’t looking for the item in the first place.
Now that I’ve picked up a few presents and replaced a few items of my own, we start continue with ‘The Minimalism Challenge’