Good morning friends,
If you’ve already read my Roccabox blog this morning, then apologies for repeating myself, but I feel I need to explain my blog post. I feel like I’m ripping myself apart at the moment, and don’t want my posts to look thrown together, they’re not, I just can’t manage to keep my drafts together long enough to publish.
As I said before…To save my sanity, and time to script another half a dozen drafts, I’ve decided to give a break down of what was in each of the boxes/bags, the prices and my over all rating on the box. Not exactly how I would normally review subscription boxes, but there’s no harm in mixing it up now and then
Each month, your Birchbox will either be delivered in a Box or a bag. I always keep my bags/boxes as they’re a decent size and useful for storage.
May ‘Dance to your own Rhythm’ Score 3/5
• Arrow Clear Nourishing Lip Oil recieved 3ml (Full size 7ml RRP £13)
• KNDR Eyeshadow Cream In shade Confident Copper RRP £18 Full Size
• Birchbox Accessories – Crystal Nail File
Sturdy Perfect for my gel nails RRP £15
• This works – In Transit camera close up primer
Recieved 15ml (Full sized 40ml RRP £32)
• Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formulae Repairing Conditioner received 50ml (Full size 250ml RRP £4.49)
June ‘Express yourself’ Score 5/5
• Jecca black Rose Pearl Priming Glow drops Full size RRP £16
• Amika Flash Instant Shine Mask Recieved 30ml (Full size 200ml RRP £20)
• Aquahero Hydrating Body Balm Recieved 40ml (Full size 100ml RRP £17.90)
• Birchbox Lilac Silicone Mask Applicator RRP £6
• Sand & Sky recieved 10g (Full size 100g RRP £56.90)
• Grace & Stella Anti Wrinkle Energising Eye Mask RRP £16
Have you used any of the products above? If so, what would you rate them?