Good morning friends,
Before I started my ‘No Spend 2021’, I stocked up on a few essentials, face masks being one.
I enjoy a sheet mask as much as the next girl, but there’s nothing quite like peel off and creamy face masks to pamper your skin
I’m trying my hardest, where possible to only purchase Cruelty free products
We’re in luck, all Superdrug’s own brand items are Cruelty free, and extremely affordable.
All of the masks below are also Vegan friendly, and just 99p each, and currently 3 for 2!
Theres a mask for everyone
- For all skin types
- For normal to dry skin
- For sensitive skin
- Peel off masks
- Clay masks
With masks for all purposes –
I filled my boots (basket), and bought a variety of each
- Superfruits Exfoliating Face Mask
- Orange and Lava Exfoliating Face Mask
- Rescue Strawberries & Cream Moisture Face Mask
- Skin Rescue Avocado Clay Mud Face mask
- Cucumber Cooling Clay Face Mask
- Skin Rescue Coconut Creamy Delight Face Mask
- Pink Clay Face Mask
- Sugar & Spice Self-Heating Face mask
- Skin Rescue Sorbet Antioxidant Peel-off Face Mask
- Tropical Cocktail Peel Off Face mask
- Cleansing Manuka Honey Peel Off face mask
- Fruity Lemon & Tea Tree Peel Off Face Mask
- Fruity Strawberry & Raspberry Peel-off Face mask
- Fruity Shea Butter & Bamboo Exfoliating Face mask
Superdrug also off a variety of 6 face masks tubs, 75ml, £3.99 each, and are currently buy one get one free
I bought the Avocado & Oat Face Mask tub, it has a thick consistency, easy to apply and smells fresh, there’s not doubt it’s avacado!
I’ve tried a majority of these masks before, and have loved them, especially the Strawberries and Cream.
Have you tried these face masks before?
If not, would you give them a go?