Good morning wonderful WordPress friends,
This post is an unplanned one, but intriguing to me non the less.
Over the past couple if months, I’ve struggled to clear my mind and to have a good night’s sleep with any disturbances.
I’ve been awake since 6.30am yesterday morning, it is now 3.13am, and I’m struggling to relax and sleep. This is the current dialogue in my head.
- What plans should I make for next year?
- Should I look into higher education?
- If so, what do I want to learn and how do I get there?
- Should I get more sleep?
- Should sleep less and be productive with my time?
- Is it too late at night to practice a Dutch braid?
This is just a snippet of what whirls around my head at night.
I have a pen and notepad next to my bed so that if in the middle of the night I think something that needs to be remembered, then I can note it down.
I’ve tried counting sheep, and believe me it doesn’t work.
Do you have any tips on how to have a peaceful mind before bed, and if you suffer with a simular problem?
Have a lovely Sunday all