Happy Monday and a warm welcome to you all!
Last Saturday I was shocked and honored to see that I had been nominated for a ‘Blogger Recognition Award’.
Thank you ever so much to the lovely Bushra for nominating me.
Bushras blog is the place to go for honest, creative, clever, and delicious posts.
Check out her site!
Here are the Award Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog got started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers to nominate
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post.
How I started my blog :
I had started my blog earlier this year in April, my first post titled, ’20 something and proud’.
I was excited but reluctant to write a blog as I didn’t know what I wanted to express and if anyone would read it.
After a few months passed I posted again with a better mind set.
I wanted to use my blog as a sort of online Diary, and to connect with people from all over the world, from different cultures, backgrounds and stories.
My blog and the people I’ve spoken to through it have made a positive impact on my life.
I wish I had done it sooner.
My two pieces of advice for blogging are :
1. Write about what you’re passionate about.
Take part in challenges and trends but only if they interest you. Don’t be a sheep and do whatever one else is. We all have different lives, minds and world’s. Embrace yours!
2. Support the bloggers community. We’re all in the same boat and all have to start somewhere. We should give each other recognition and encouragement to grow.
Here are my 15 fantastic WordPress nominees :
Erica – weareglamerus.com
Kelley – kelleysdiy.com
Shreya – readnewweb.wordpress.com
Kavita – Sunshinysasite.wordpress.com
Ron – rontittle.com
Ula – Simpleula.com
Julie – juliederohan.com
Diane – indianeskitchen.com
Mrs Chalke – butterfliesandboundaries.wordpress.com
Sarah – gardenfullofdreams.com
Ms. Erica Marie – http://boldbeautifulandfree.wordpress.com
Thank you again to Bushra for nominating me and to everyone that I nominated I’m looking forward to seeing who you chose.